Save My Relationship - How to Fix a Relationship When You Feel Nothing

How to tell a bad relationship when you see one


A bad relationship is not one that can be improved with a little more compromise from both parties. The truth is, most relationships are not bad at all. Often times its just pride, jealously or human imperfections that make perfectly acceptable relationships go sour. But the fact of the matter is, once a relationship goes bad, you can try hard to mend it, but the wounds will always be there. No matter what you say or do, some things are just much too hard to change. That is why most bad relationships end.


But what exactly is a bad relationship and how can you spot one from a mile away? All you need is two simple words; proximity and intimacy. Sounds a bit confusing right? But just hear me out. On the first matter of proximity, we can rest assured that this is a telltale sign of a relationship that is rotten or one that is just going sour. Take a look at the pictures most cute happy couples take. They are touching right? My point exactly. When a man and woman do not touch anymore it is a clear sign up a lack of intimacy. Couples hug, hold hands, rub shoulders or even lock arms. Couples that are growing apart tend to not even bump into each other by accident. Women are stimulated by touch, so imagine how cold that relationship must be and I myself have felt that pain before.


Next comes the matter of intimacy. Couples that have sex are not always the couples that have the best relationships. That simply means that sadly, people with no intent on being together are hooking up. So how does intimacy relate to spotting a bad relationship? Well intimacy also has to do with the closeness a couple shares in their everyday conversation. Any couple you see speaking angrily to each other on too regular basis need to get a wake up call. You often find those couples progressing into a state where no matter how simple the conversation, their words sound cold, threatening or even violent. Once again, not a very good sign at all. I always recommend that couples try to remedy this, by putting a term of endearment at the end of all their sentences.


It saddens me to say this but most relationship problems now days are caused by money problems. In today economy everyone is hurting and could use some extra income. Not having enough money to go out and do what you want when you want. Not always having everything you need and possible want puts a strain on any relationship. I know its hard I personally have gone through it myself. If you want to change your life I can show you the way to succeed and make your relationship prosper!


I have followed the steps myself and let me just tell you guys, I will never look back at that old broke paycheck to paycheck lifestyle again.


 


View the original article here


Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Blog Archive