15 Pick-Up Lines That Are So Out of Date

There are many guys who have tried their luck with women of different sorts, and a lot of them have actually experienced failure in that area. You may have been someone who has tried to woo a woman you found gorgeous at the club, at the grocery or even back in your college days. Either that, or you may have been single and out of the game for way too long, and you're a bit rusty in your approach to women. Of course, you want to get back in the dating game and probably hook up with the opposite sex, whether it is a serious thing or something that's just for fun.


Regardless of this, you have to remember that it's not rocket science to approach females at all. All you need are a bit of charisma and some conversational skills. When it comes to the latter, you can try a few ingenious pick up lines. However, it may not turn out for the better at all, especially when it comes to timing and delivery. Others are just plain bad and so out of date. Below are some fine examples of badly outdated pickup lines.


1. Cupid called up and told me to tell you he needs my heart back.


2. Are those space pants that you're wearing? Because your ass is just out of this world.


3. Can I buy you a drink or would you just want the money?


4. I think I lost my phone number. Can I have yours?


5. Do you have sunburn or are you always this hot?


6. Was that an earthquake or did you just rock my world?


7. Someone better give God a call because I think he's missing an angel.


8. If I told you I liked your body, are you going to hold it against me?


9. Excuse me, do you know the time? Thanks. I wanted to remember this exact moment that I met you.


10. Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by you again?


11. Excuse me, but are you taking applications for a boyfriend?


12. I hope you know CPR. It's because you take my breath away.


13. You make me melt like hot fudge on a sundae.


14. Aside from being sexy, what is it that you do for a living?


15. Do you have a Band-Aid? I just scraped my knee falling for you.


To be safe in approaching women, avoid using any lame pick-up line and just go for the natural method of conversation, which starts with "Hi" and you introducing yourself. You'll have a much better shot at getting to know her.


Bernard Y invites you to http://www.freedating411.com/, dedicated to sharing useful information on relationships and everything under the sun concerning one's dating and love life.


View the original article here


Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Blog Archive